Help us reach our goal of $21,000!
By donating to 2-1-1 you can help connect the vulnerable with the resources they need when they need it most.
WHY VOLUNTEER AT 2-1-1 ORANGE COUNTY
With busy lives, we know it can be hard to find time to volunteer. However, the benefits of volunteering are enormous to you, your family, and your community. We offer you the opportunity to reach out to the community, learn new skills and even advance your career. It’s been proven, volunteering can also help protect your mental and physical health. Come explore the opportunities we offer and learn if we can be your new home for your volunteer service.
REWARD YOURSELF & THOSE AROUND YOU
At 2-1-1 Orange County, we welcome the help we receive from volunteers. There are a number of ways you can help:
- Information and Referral Specialist: Help clients get connected to resources in Orange County!
- Resource Assistant: Work directly with our Resource Specialists to gather up-to-date information on services available in Orange County.
- Outreach Ambassador: Promote and help build awareness about 211OC in a variety of ways including attending community events and distribute our marketing materials.
- Communications Assistant: Help to increase awareness of 211OC through Social Media and developmental support of marketing materials.
- Digital Advocate: Increase awareness and generate revenue for 211OC online without actually donating – anytime, anywhere.
- We would LOVE to have your contribution of time, talent and energy, so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org